The Platform is owned by LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL, having its registered office at Asheville, East Nadakkavu, Calicut, Kerala, India – 673006.
- User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
You agree to
- immediately notify LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Services Offered:
LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL provides a number of Internet-based services through the Platform. One such Service enables Users to register for and utilize services in the form of workshops, seminars, courses (collectively, “Services”). The Services can be purchased through the Platform through various methods of payments offered.
LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL does not warrant that Service description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
- Platform for Transaction and Communication:
The Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions on the Platform. LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL’s Users. Henceforward:
- You release and indemnify LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform.
- User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users’s phone/email
- Users uses invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL .
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL views. In no event shall LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is an online platform that enables you to purchase services listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Platform is controlled and operated by LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL and services are sold by LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
- Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
- Refund Policy
Due to the nature of services offered on the website of LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL, www.lifelabintl.com, no refunds will be made on bookings made for courses, workshops, seminars, or the like. Any such requests, made under extraordinary circumstances, will be looked into at the discretion of LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL.
LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL may suspend or terminate your use of the LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL platform or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL chooses to terminate them.
- If You or LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL make no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Platform from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for supply of services/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, applicable authorities at Kerala. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Kerala.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Platform vest with LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL nor shall LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Kabeer NV
Designation: Managing Director
LIFELAB INTERNATIONAL LLC
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00 – 17:00)